Re: UNABLE TO CONNECT REMOTELY TO port 5436 - CRITICAL

От Jacques Lamothe
Тема Re: UNABLE TO CONNECT REMOTELY TO port 5436 - CRITICAL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
1) Error:
Error connecting to data database. Connection refused. C heck that hostname and port are correct and postmaster is
acceptingTCP/IP connection.
2)  pg_hba.conf for both clusters are similar
DB2 - Port 5436 -Amzndev01
# IPv4 local connections:
host            all         all             0.0.0.10/10          trust
host            all         all             xxx.168.0.10/24      trust
host            all         all             xxx.47.37.38/24      trust
hostnossl          amzndev01  viper_logical_1      xx.0.0.0/8           trust
hostnossl          amzndev01  viperuser          xx.0.0.0/8           trust
hostnossl          amzndev01  viper_tx           xx.0.0.0/8           trust
hostnossl          amzndev01  viper_reference_1  xx.0.0.0/8           trust
hostnossl          amzndev01  viper_cache_1      xx.0.0.0/8           trust
hostnossl        all         all             xx.32.81.157/10      trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host            all                     all         ::1/18   trust

DB1 - Port 5432 - amznvpat1
# IPv4 local connections:
host            all         all             0.0.0.0/10          trust
host            all         all             xxx.168.0.0/24      trust
host            all         all             xxx.47.37.37/24     trust
hostnossl          amznvpat1  viper_logical_1      xx.0.0.0/8          trust
hostnossl          amznvpat1  viperuser          xx.0.0.0/8          trust
hostnossl          amznvpat1  viper_tx           xx.0.0.0/8          trust
hostnossl          amznvpat1  viper_reference_1  xx.0.0.0/8          trust
hostnossl          amznvpat1  viper_cache_1      xx.0.0.0/8          trust
hostnossl        all         all             xx.32.81.157/10     trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host            all         all             ::1/128             trust

3)
[root@vpdb1 ~]# iptables --list
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)