Re: PostgreSQL Configuration Tool for Dummies

От Campbell, Lance
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Configuration Tool for Dummies
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
D'Arcy,
I wanted to put it on the www.postgresql.org site.  That is what I said
in my original email.  I don't believe anyone from the actual project
has contacted me.

I am setting up a JavaScript version first.  If someone wants to do a
different one feel free.  I will have all of the calculations in the
JavaScript so it should be easy to do it in any language.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect
Web Services at Public Affairs