Re: backup improvements

От Kozusznik Michal
Тема Re: backup improvements
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Unfortunately it proves that way you have chosen doesn't match best practices for creating UI.
Besides, it makes impossible to execute backup once again with the same or slightly changed backup settings (what I
alreadyprooved).
Also I didn't ask form hide anything. I'm asking to leave it without changes. Instead of changing meanin of backup
button,just pop up some modal requester with the information. 2 birds with one rock.

MK