Re: backup infrastructure

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: backup infrastructure
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Probably timing, and people probably want to digest the idea a bit.
I'd not be detoured.  I think it's an excellent idea.  It raises
issues of availability of restoration and access to things that you
may not otherwise have access to though... (No idea if that's
actually the case, just pointing out a possibility).

Gavin