Re: connection problems

От Melissa Peterson
Тема Re: connection problems
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Netstat is a separate program that shows the status of your network interfaces. It should come with your operating system. On Windows, you can get to it via the command console. Typing “netstat –ab” at the command prompt should generate a list of the ports on which your server is listening, the ports that have a connection established, and the program bound to that port. For the port that PostgreSQL is supposed to be listening on, you can check that it is actually doing so.

Mel Peterson

R&D Engineer

melissa@gigacrete.com

GigaCrete, Inc.

6775 Speedway Boulevard, Suite M-104

Las Vegas, NV  89115

Phone 702-643-6363

Fax 702-543-7010

www.gigacrete.com

B U I L D  S T R O N G.  B U I L D  F O R W A R D.

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply email and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.