Re: Correction: Working on "SELECT * WHERE numeric_col = 2001.2" problem?

От J Smith
Тема Re: Correction: Working on "SELECT * WHERE numeric_col = 2001.2" problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That sort of query works fine on my install, Pg 7.2b3. If you're having
problems with the conversion, you could try using the round function on the
float to get it down to zero decimal places thusly:

select * from whatever where numeric_col = round(2001.2);

or you would try casting numeric_col like so:

select * from whatever where numeric_col::float = 2001.1;