Correction: Working on "SELECT * WHERE numeric_col = 2001.2" problem?

От Bob Jones
Тема Correction: Working on "SELECT * WHERE numeric_col = 2001.2" problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I would like to correct a misprint on my original post. Earlier I stated:

... an error stating that the '-' operator is unidentified for numeric and
float8 types....

The "unidentified operator" should be the "=" operator (as shown correctly
in the SQL query example of my original post), not the "-" operator as
previously mentioned.

My apologies,
Bob