Re: Sourceforge on Oracle? (WAY OT)

От J Smith
Тема Re: Sourceforge on Oracle? (WAY OT)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
My bad I guess, although they did move it from where it was normally found.
I didn't see any notices about the move or anything, and I had heard
several people come to the same sort of conclusion.

That aside, I'll still be a little miffed if they go with Oracle on their
actual web site. (I'm not overly concerned about the commercial "Enterprise
Edition" or whatever it's called.) It just seems so... wrong. "Hey, we're
pillars of open source/free software, but that doesn't mean we actually
have to use it."

Whatever. Hopefully they'll stick with free software (hopefully PgSQL, but
hell, I'd rather see any OSS/FS database up there over Oracle or MS SQL.