Re: Sourceforge on Oracle?

От J Smith
Тема Re: Sourceforge on Oracle?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Although my submission to /. on the subject was rejected, they posted
something similar today. Tim responded to one of my posts with the
following:

"I decided to let go of the wreckage called VA Linux about 2 1/2 months
ago, so I'm not involved.

The switch to closed-source and Oracle is a result of the... shall we
say... lack of success in the sales department while the open source code
was available."

FWIW.