Re: pg_dump and timestamp : problem with TimeZone

От Emmanuel Guyot
Тема Re: pg_dump and timestamp : problem with TimeZone
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Well, I've just solved the problem : I don't use anymore the TZ variable.
And now there is no more problem.
Though, I had to modify my programs to force the Timezone at each request.

If you have another workaround, just tell...

Emmanuel Guyot

"Emmanuel Guyot" <emmguyot@wanadoo.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:
9r11np$mk9$1@news.tht.net...