Re: Static snapshot data

От Manfred Koizar
Тема Re: Static snapshot data
Дата
Re: Static snapshot data  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 23 May 2003 13:15:07 -0400, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
wrote:
>[good reasons for having SERIALIZABLE subtransactions in READ
> COMMITTED main transactions]

All I'm saying is if we can have  (1) a simple version with some restrictions for 7.4 and     SERIALIZABLE
subtransactionsfor 7.5 or  (2) nothing for 7.4 and everything for 7.5

I'd rather have (1);  as long as we don't cause incompatibilities, of
course.

>We already have START TRANSACTION [...]

Great.  I was so used to BEGIN that I didn't even think of trying \h.:-/

ServusManfred