Re: Need details on 9.6 version of postgres

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: Need details on 9.6 version of postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Am 04.02.19 um 11:10 schrieb A H S Phanindra:
> Hi,
>     I am using Jboss EAP 6.1 version.  For Database i am using the
> postgres 9.3 version. Can i upgrade to postgres 9.6 without any issue.

should work, but you should test it.

> I am also considering to implement BDR 2.0, please let me know how i
> can get the licensing details.

consider BDR3, that's the current development. It works with PG 10 and
11. You need a support contract. Where are you located, i can connect
you with the regional account manager, if you want.

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company.
www.2ndQuadrant.com

Сообщение: Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL
Сообщение: Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL