Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL

От PegoraroF10
Тема Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL
Дата
Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL  (rob stone <floriparob@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
About replication ... Logical Replication with CREATE
PUBLICATION/SUBSCRIPTION.

Yes, some DDL commands were ran on that server but none of them were related
with that select.
Let me explain better. We have a single server with a single database on it.
Each customer has its own schema and connects to it to work exclusively on
that schema. So, sometimes we add some customer or change something on an
old one. But this DDL change we could ran is not related with that schema we
are talking. Schemas can have different structures but that schema which
puts my server on recovery mode was not changed.

Maybe something related happened some days ago. When we start a new customer
we add a schema, put all their tables on it and it´s ok. Our server has
today 90 schemas and each schema has 100 tables, resulting in 9000 tables.
Some days ago we added 5 new customers on same day, so we added 500 tables.
Then, when we did that some selects on system tables were very very slow and
that was only solved when we did a REINDEX DATABASE. Even REINDEX SYSTEM did
not solve. Is this problem related with recovery mode of my server ?

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html