Re: [ADMIN] PostgreSQL 9.4.13 is facing issue in shutting down

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [ADMIN] PostgreSQL 9.4.13 is facing issue in shutting down
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 8/21/17 06:26, Abhijit Gharami wrote:
> Recently we have updated our PostgreSQL version from 9.4.12 to 9.4.13.
> With version 9.4.13 while trying to stop the PostgreSQL server, database
> is facing issues in shutting down. The problem probably occurs because
> of the WAL sender process not getting terminated on shutdown request.

This is probably the same issue as reported here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1434ad79-ab0d-d6a9-4ea2-1afb1c06adaf%402ndquadrant.it

You can try the patch attached there, or downgrade to 9.4.12 while this
issue is being investigated.