Re: Use %u to print user mapping's umid and userid

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Use %u to print user mapping's umid and userid
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016/05/10 16:56, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> Here is a patch to fix this.

I found that the previous patch handles the ForeignScan's fs_relids
Bitmapset destructively.  Also, I noticed that I removed some existing
comments inadvertently.  So, I'm attaching the updated patch to fix
those things.  I'll add this to the next CF.  I think this should be
addressed in advance of the release of 9.6, though.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения