Re: SQL Help - Obtaining ID of record INSERTED

От Juan Miguel Paredes
Тема Re: SQL Help - Obtaining ID of record INSERTED
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greetings, all!

As described in
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/datatype.html#DATATYPE-SERIAL,
column "type" SERIAL is really an integer type with an implicit
sequence associated by default with that column.  In order to get the
last generated value from the sequence, use the "currval" function, as
described in http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/functions-sequence.html.

Hope this helps!