Re: 7.1 ... wtf?

От Thomas Heller
Тема Re: 7.1 ... wtf?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

hmm I don't know if I'm right but I think when I run the postmaster with
default values configured it should run at least in a acceptable manner. But
it does not. Also it does not respond to any minor tweaks like increasing
wal-buffers, wal-files, sort-mem, etc. ... Its just doing his weird actions
and performance is quite bad. I upgraded to 7.1.1 yesterday and i hope it
will survive today without any major problems. Looks good yet.

Also I would greatly appreciate any help concerning configuration options
etc. ...

cu
mx