Re: Searching data across tables, some large

От Ericson Smith
Тема Re: Searching data across tables, some large
Дата
Re: Searching data across tables, some large  (Robert Fitzpatrick <lists@webtent.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Yeah, we've used Tsearch with joins and searches on other fields on
the tsearch table no problem. Tsearches are  just another part of a
WHERE clause.

Regards
- Ericson Smith
Developer