Re: What is "Postgresql Hot"?

От Ericson Smith
Тема Re: What is "Postgresql Hot"?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I guess I was confused by this page during my initial google search:
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pghotbackup/

There is a PgFoundry project for Postgresql Hot Backup, and the
initial google search pointed to various hot backup projects. In the
above URL there is a perl script relating to hot backups.
http://www.google.com/search?q=postgresql+hot

So yeah, I apologize for the confusion.

- Ericson Smith
Developer