Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!

От Greg Peters
Тема Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!
Дата
Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!  (Sebastian Esch <esch@in.tum.de>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thank you very much. That did it! Many thanks to all of you for your help! I also got it to work in NB, with some fiddling. It turns out I didn't add the library to the project properly. Thanks guys. I was just about to give up on java and have a go at python!

Can someone explain why the .; is necessary at all?

Cheers,

Greg