Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Στις Δευτέρα 27 Νοέμβριος 2006 13:29, ο/η Greg Peters έγραψε:
> Thank you very much. That did it! Many thanks to all of you for your help!
> I also got it to work in NB, with some fiddling. It turns out I didn't add
> the library to the project properly. Thanks guys. I was just about to give
> up on java and have a go at python!
>
> Can someone explain why the .; is necessary at all?

PostgresqlClient.class lies in your current directory ("."),
and adding the "." directory to the class path makes java
aware of all classes in the "." "package".

java will not assume you always want to have your current dir
in your classpath, and hence the need for the explicit ".".

--
Achilleas Mantzios

Сообщение: Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!
Сообщение: Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!