PostGIS 2.5 for PostgreSQL 14 or Debian 11 ?

От Christophe Courtois
Тема PostGIS 2.5 for PostgreSQL 14 or Debian 11 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi,

1) On Ubuntu 20.04 or Debian 10, the following packages do exist:

postgresql-13-postgis-2.5
postgresql-13-postgis-3
postgresql-14-postgis-3

But I cannot found PostGIS 2.5 for PG 14.

Is PostGIS 2.5 already deprecated?

(If I understand, it was not supported for PG13 [1],
but the package does exist.)

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostgreSQLPostGIS

2) PostGIS 2.5 does not seem available on Debian 11, whatever the PG
version.
I suppose there is  some dependency issue.

All the documentation that I found deals with older versions, so  I just
ask. 2.5 postgis on PG14 would be useful for some migrations.

Thanks for any info.

--
Christophe Courtois
Consultant Dalibo