Re: php Compile question

От Gordon A. Runkle
Тема Re: php Compile question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In article <JBEPLLKEDKIHJBCHDDOGGELDCAAA.lters@mrtc.com>, "Joseph"
<lters@mrtc.com> wrote:

> I am switching from rpm install of postgres to the compiled version. I
> have this running fine, but now my php4 quit working.
>
> So I am trying to compile it and have the error that it cannot find
> postgres.h
>
> Does it need to look for another file or do I need to tell it where to
> look for it?

I had that problem too, as recently as RC2.  I copied
the file myself, as well as the util/ directory (in
src/include/), which is also needed.

Not sure why make install doesn't do it...

Gordon.

--
It doesn't get any easier, you just go faster.
   -- Greg LeMond

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 7.1RC1 on Solaris 7
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 7.1RC1 on Solaris 7