Re: Add checkpoint and redo LSN to LogCheckpointEnd log message

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Add checkpoint and redo LSN to LogCheckpointEnd log message
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2022/03/16 10:29, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> At Wed, 16 Mar 2022 09:19:13 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
>> In short, I split out the two topics other than checkpoint log to
>> other threads.
>
> So, this is about the main topic of this thread, adding LSNs to
> checkpint log.  Other topics have moved to other treads [1], [2] ,
> [3].
>
> I think this is no longer controversial alone.  So this patch is now
> really Read-for-Commiter and is waiting to be picked up.

+1

+                         * ControlFileLock is not required as we are the only
+                         * updator of these variables.

Isn't it better to add "at this time" or something at the end of the comment because only we're not always updator of
them?No?

Barring any objection, I'm thinking to apply the above small change and commit the patch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center