Urgent!Can't start postmaster after rebooting

От bryan
Тема Urgent!Can't start postmaster after rebooting
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear all,

I installed postgresql 7.03 and it works well in the first time.
After I reboot the computer (haven't stop the postgresql first),
I can't start the db server again and the following errors shown:
>postmaster -i -D /path/to/psql/data
FindExec: could not find a postmaster to execute ..
Postmaster: Could not find postmaster to execute ..

Do anyone have idea on what should I do to start it again?
thanks

Bryan
WTONetwork.com

От: Mathijs Brands
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] pgmonitor and Solaris
От: Pete Forman
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: pgmonitor and Solaris