Re: partial index on varchar-coloumn in 7.4.1

От Martin Hampl
Тема Re: partial index on varchar-coloumn in 7.4.1
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I tried it again on an integer-coloumn. With 'create INDEX word_idx ON
token (word) where word = 15;' it works, with 'create INDEX word_idx ON
token (word) where not (word = 15);' it doesn't.

Why? (And yes, I ran analyze each time.)

Thanks,
Martin.