Re: CREATE STATISTICS + Table Inheritance = ERROR: tuple alreadyupdated by self

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: CREATE STATISTICS + Table Inheritance = ERROR: tuple alreadyupdated by self
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 20 Jun 2019, at 03:07, David Marcin <david.marcin@coinbase.com> wrote:
>
> When trying to use CREATE STATISTICS on a table with child tables, the table can no longer be analyzed -- it exits
with"ERROR:  tuple already updated by self". I don't see any indication on
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/sql-createstatistics.htmlthat it should not work with table inheritance.

Thanks for reporting!  This is probably the same issue which is being discussed
in this thread on pgsql-hackers:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20190618231233.GA27470%40telsasoft.com

cheers ./daniel

От: Fahar Abbas
Сообщение: Re: XSS Bug in Query View
От: Jorge Gustavo Rocha
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15827: Unable to connect on Windows using pg_services.conf using Python psycopg2