Re: What to download?!! (MacOS X)

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: What to download?!! (MacOS X)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Aug 24, 2004, at 5:09 PM, Kunal wrote:

> I see 4 directories/ folders in /binary/v7.4.5/srpms/

<snip />

> Which one of those do I download and build for Mac OS X.

If you're interested in building from source, you probably don't want
to be looking in the binaries directory :) postgresql-7.4.5.tar.gz is
the full source, iirc.

If you'd like a package for Mac OS X, check out Mark Liyanage's package
at www.entropy.ch
http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/postgresql/

Last I checked, the package was for v7.4.3. I'm sure he'll get around
to updating it. However, 7.4.5 is definitely what you'll want, as it
includes some critical bug-fixes.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com