Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads

От: Anne Rosset
Тема: Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
 Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  ("", )
  Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
   Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  ("", )
    Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Scott Marlowe, )
    Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
     Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Igor Neyman, )
      Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
       Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Igor Neyman, )
        Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
         Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Thomas Kellerer, )
          Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Igor Neyman, )
          Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
           Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Gavin Flower, )
         Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Igor Neyman, )
          Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
           Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Igor Neyman, )
            Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Anne Rosset, )
       Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads  (Merlin Moncure, )

Hi Ken,
Thanks for your answer. My test is actually running with jboss 7/jdbc and the connection pool is defined  with
min-pool-size=10 and max-pool-size=400.

Why would you think it is an issue with the connection pool?

Thanks,
Anne