Re: postgresql and samba II (or III?)

От ecaillava@interlap.com.ar
Тема Re: postgresql and samba II (or III?)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear friend Dong:

   No problem with your consult, but I'm not really a
hacker, I'm almost a lammer |:-). The real hackers are
here, into the list. So, you can keep mailing your
questions, and I'm sure you'll get so much help as you
eventually need. Any way, if it is posible to help you
personally, you can count with me without problems ok?

   Cheers.
   (ahh, my nick is not "Ed", they call me "Sam" ("Sam
pistols" -they say because of my nice temperament- |:-))

Sam

Mensaje citado por: "Dong B . Calmada"

=========================
> >     Enviado via http://www.interlap.com.ar - Tu
> Email POP3 Gratis
> >      Ademas : programas, chat, letras de
> canciones, noticias y mucho mas
> >        Muda tu sitio a interlap ahora y obtene
> un  20% de descuento
> >                          y un mes de
> Publicidad Gratis

> to majordomo@postgresql.org
>
> --
> DONG B. CALMADA
> Database Administrator
> Institute for Popular Democracy
> http://www.ipd.ph
> Tel. (63-2) 4346674
> Fax (63-2) 9262893
> Mobile Phone No. 0917-9339099
> Alternate email addresses:
> dongski4martin@yahoo.com
> dongski@calban.org

> Information is power!  Set it free!

    Enviado via http://www.interlap.com.ar - Tu Email POP3 Gratis
     Ademas : programas, chat, letras de canciones, noticias y mucho mas
       Muda tu sitio a interlap ahora y obtene un  20% de descuento
                         y un mes de Publicidad Gratis

Sender-IP: 200.45.176.89