Re: Re: cannot create new user in postgres

От joydip@cal2.vsnl.net.in
Тема Re: Re: cannot create new user in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Mike,

    I am trying to create the user but it was giving folllowing errors

    [postgres@ns data]$ su siddharta
    su: user siddharta does not exist

    This is how I created the user........

    [postgres@ns data]$ createuser siddharta
    Enter user's postgres ID -> 567
    Is user "siddharta" allowed to create databases (y/n) y
    Is user "siddharta" a superuser? (y/n) y
    createuser: siddharta was successfully added

    I am looking 4 seriuos help.

    Thanks in advance