Re: PostgreSQL Tuning and running a query on a big data

От Ron
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Tuning and running a query on a big data
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On 11/17/20 11:58 AM, Sachin Kumar wrote:
Hi Ron,

Thanks for the revert,

Indices mean Indexes than yes I am using Indexes for teh table. if it is something else, can you help me with a simple query of indices which I can use in my code?

What indexes are on those tables?
Have you run ANALYZE on the tables?
Have you run EXPLAIN on the query?

The documentation explains how to use them.