Re: Backend message type 0x50 arrived while idle

От Wynn, Robin
Тема Re: Backend message type 0x50 arrived while idle
Дата
Re: Backend message type 0x50 arrived while idle  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>)
Список pgsql-general
I know... the problem is two-fold.  One, I had to have that in writing so I
could justify upgrading, and two, we release in a few days and can't really
change the database until that's complete (requires too many changes to
existing things).  I was just hoping someone here would know what that
message meant so I could either document it, or prove it's not the database
that's got a problem, it's our interaction with it.  I've seen a number of
people ask this question on a number of different versions of PostgreSQL (I
believe the latest I've seen is 7.1.x), so I suspect that it's something
we're doing... I just need to know what that message means, so I know how to
troubleshoot it on our end.  It's not incredibly descriptive :^P

Robin