Re: Add a description to the documentation that toast_tuple_target affects "Main"

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Add a description to the documentation that toast_tuple_target affects "Main"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2020/10/14 16:21, Shinya Okano wrote:
> On 2020-10-14 01:30, Fujii Masao wrote:

>>> +1
>>
>> +1
>>
>> +      we try to compress long column values or to move into TOAST tables, and
>>
>> "we try to compress and/or move long column values into TOAST tables,
>> and" is better?
>
> Thank you everyone for reviews.
> I attached the new version of the patch.

Thanks for updating the patch! Pushed.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: jit and explain nontext
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Wrong statistics for size of XLOG_SWITCH during pg_waldump.