Re: Installation Report for powerpc-apple-netbsdelf1.5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Installation Report for powerpc-apple-netbsdelf1.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> And he has been around Postgres long enough to think that "Tom L." is
> someone other than Tom Lane.

Um, good point.  I've kind of internalized our Tom/Thomas convention
but I suppose not everybody has.

(I had second thoughts about getting involved in this project when
I realized there was already a "tgl" hanging about the premises ;-).
Confusion is pretty much guaranteed...)

Сообщение: Re: Inprise InterBase(R) 6.0 Now Free and Open Source
Сообщение: Re: Inprise InterBase(R) 6.0 Now Free and Open Source