Re: Buildfarm support for older versions

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Buildfarm support for older versions
Дата
Re: Buildfarm support for older versions  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/23/21 11:27, Larry Rosenman wrote:

>> For the 9.2 error, try setting this in the config_env stanza:
>>

>>     CFLAGS => '-O2 -fPIC',
>>

> That got us further, but it dies on startdb:
> $ cat startdb-C-1.log
> waiting for server to start.... stopped waiting
> pg_ctl: could not start server
> Examine the log output.
> =========== db log file ==========
> LOG:  unrecognized configuration parameter "unix_socket_directories"
> in file
> "/home/pgbuildfarm/buildroot/REL9_2_STABLE/inst/data-C/postgresql.conf"
> line 576
> FATAL:  configuration file
> "/home/pgbuildfarm/buildroot/REL9_2_STABLE/inst/data-C/postgresql.conf"
> contains errors
> $
>
> And we have the errors on the other branches with a temp(?) directory.

looks like it's picking up the wrong perl libraries. Please show us the
output of

   grep -v secret /home/pgbuildfarm/buildroot/REL9_2_STABLE/$animal.lastrun-logs/web-txn.data

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan