Re: pg_ls_tmpdir to show directories and shared filesets (and pg_ls_*)

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: pg_ls_tmpdir to show directories and shared filesets (and pg_ls_*)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 09:14:18AM -0400, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> It seems that the v31 patch does not apply anymore:
>
>   postgresql> git apply ~/v31-0001-Document-historic-behavior-of-links-to-directori.patch
>   error: patch failed: doc/src/sgml/func.sgml:27410
>   error: doc/src/sgml/func.sgml: patch does not apply

Thanks for continuing to follow this patch ;)

I fixed a conflict with output/tablespace from d1029bb5a et seq.
I'm not sure why you got a conflict with 0001, though.

I think the 2nd half of the patches are still waiting for fixes to lstat() on
windows.

You complained before that there were too many patches, and I can see how it
might be a pain depending on your workflow.  But the division is deliberate.
Dealing with patchsets is easy for me: I use "mutt" and for each patch
attachment, I type "|git am" (or |git am -3).

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Buildfarm support for older versions
Сообщение: Re: Buildfarm support for older versions