Problem installing 9.0.1 on Windows 7 x64

От Michael Gould
Тема Problem installing 9.0.1 on Windows 7 x64
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I'm trying to install 9.0.1 32 bit on Windows 7 x64.  I cannot use the 64 bit server because we use the UUID contrib module and it evidently isn't compatible with Windows 64 bit libraries.  When I try and install the 32 bit server I get the following error message.

"Problem running the post-install step.  Installation may not complete correctly.  The database initialisation failed.

I've tried this using my normal account which has administrator rights and the system administrator account.

Does anyone have any idea on why I can't install this?

Best Regards

Michael Gould

Michael Gould, Managing Partner
Intermodal Software Solutions, LLC