Re: PostgreSQL for Solaris packages

От Martin A. Marques
Тема Re: PostgreSQL for Solaris packages
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
While I'm working on both Solaris 7 and 8, I'll check it out later (on heavy
work right now).
Normally I compile, so if you need any help, info, or output from a compilation,
call me volunteer number 1!

saludos... :-)

Mensaje citado por: Ned Lilly <ned@greatbridge.com>:

> All,
>
> We're pleased to announce the availablity of binary packaged versions of
>
> PostgreSQL 7.0.3 for Solaris 7.
>
> We've set up a project on the GreatBridge.org open source project
> hosting site called "PgSol," which we hope will be a focal point for
> Solaris packaging work.  We're looking for volunteers to test the
> packages; any and all comments, criticism, and help welcome.
>
> http://www.greatbridge.com/download/pgsol.php
>
> http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgsol/
>
> Regards,
> Ned
>
> --
> Ned Lilly                     e: ned@greatbridge.com
> Vice President                w: www.greatbridge.com
> Evangelism / Hacker Relations        v: 757.233.5523
> Great Bridge, LLC                    f: 757.233.5555

> majordomo@postgresql.org)

System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.
Martín Marqués                  email:  martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Santa Fe - Argentina            http://math.unl.edu.ar/~martin/
Administrador de sistemas en math.unl.edu.ar