PostgreSQL for Solaris packages

От Ned Lilly
Тема PostgreSQL for Solaris packages
Дата
Список pgsql-general
All,

We're pleased to announce the availablity of binary packaged versions of
PostgreSQL 7.0.3 for Solaris 7.

We've set up a project on the GreatBridge.org open source project
hosting site called "PgSol," which we hope will be a focal point for
Solaris packaging work.  We're looking for volunteers to test the
packages; any and all comments, criticism, and help welcome.

http://www.greatbridge.com/download/pgsol.php

http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgsol/

Regards,
Ned

Ned Lilly                     e: ned@greatbridge.com
Vice President                w: www.greatbridge.com
Evangelism / Hacker Relations        v: 757.233.5523
Great Bridge, LLC                    f: 757.233.5555