how to call sql code without function

От giuseppe.derossi@email.it
Тема how to call sql code without function
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,
I use Postgresql 8.2 in win env. I wrote a set of complex queries which
return three temporary tables of results. I want to use then in php, but the
unique way I know consists on sending one query a time via php, the logic I
need has now been cablated into the sql code.
I could use the functions but it seems a bit long becouse I set some
temporary tables and I shoud use dynamic queries and I've more then a
recordset.
Is there a way to store this piece of sql code into the database and to
recall it with the right input by php and to read only the two tables of
results via PHP?

thanks in advantage

giu

 Sponsor:
 In REGALO un GIOCO! Scegli GPBikes 3D,Bubble Boom, Rock City Empire
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6732&d=20070820