Re: Tom Lane's presentation on SERIALIZABLE etc?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Tom Lane's presentation on SERIALIZABLE etc?
Дата
Re: Tom Lane's presentation on SERIALIZABLE etc?  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I remember there used to be somewhere a link to a talk Tom gave (on
> OSCON 2001 maybe?) on transaction processing, SERIALIZABLE, SELECT FOR
> UPDATE, etc.  I'm pretty sure it was linked to somewhere in the old
> developers page, but I cannot find it in the new one or elsewhere.  I
> searched the OSCON site but it isn't showing up either.

I think you mean

\Header{PostgreSQL Concurrency Issues}
\LFooter{Tom Lane}
\CFooter{O'Reilly Open Source Convention, July 2002}

I'm not sure where it is on the website either; there used to be a link
in the developer materials but it may be gone.  Anyway there's still a
PDF of the slides in my home directory on cvs.postgresql.org.