Re: [18] Policy on IMMUTABLE functions and Unicode updates

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: [18] Policy on IMMUTABLE functions and Unicode updates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2024-07-22 at 16:26 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Unless I missed something here, all the problem examples involve
> unassigned code points that were later assigned.

For normalization and case mapping that's right.

For regexes, a character property could change. But that's mostly a
theoretical problem because, at least in my experience, I can't recall
ever seeing an index that would be affected.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis