Re: SELECT constant; takes 15x longer on 9.0?

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: SELECT constant; takes 15x longer on 9.0?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Apr 6, 2010, at 12:50 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> I hadn't, but since you mention it: 100000 iterations take about 7.5sec
> with non-assert CVS HEAD and 15sec with asserts, on a 2008 Macbook Pro.
> Color me still confused.

Well it's not just pings that the bricolage tests were running, of course.

Josh, might you have got the numbers wrong when trying to match up query runtimes to their queries in the CSVLOG
output?That might explain it. Most of the queries were BINDs.

Best,

David

Сообщение: Re: SELECT constant; takes 15x longer on 9.0?
Сообщение: Re: SELECT constant; takes 15x longer on 9.0?