Re: Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> writes:
>> Well, on that front, http://archives.postgresql.org/dev/
>> renders fine in Netscape 4.7, but the search-results page
>> comes up dead blank (and has for the past week or so).  I
>> suppose it's ye same olde problem of missing table end tags.

> OK, I'll look at that. Does the main search look OK?
> (http://www.postgresql.org/search.cgi)

Yeah, that page renders fine (where "fine" means "looks about the same
as Mozilla").  It's just the page that you get after you enter a query
that's blank.

[tries it again to be sure...]  Oh, that's interesting, today it seems
to render correctly.  Marc must have fixed it last night.

<emily lutella>Never mind</>

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: