Re: Postgresql.org search engine.

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Postgresql.org search engine.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> In addition, there is an awful lot of HTML comments that mhonarc has
> added:
>
> <!--X-Head-Body-Sep-End-->
> <!--X-Body-of-Message-->
>
> As examples. These seem somewhat extranous and could be removed for ease
> of reading and disk space/bandwidth usage reduction.

I've put a note out to the mhonarc list to see if there is somethign I'm
missing in the docs that allows one to turn those off ... it seems to add
about a 1k worth of data to each file, which, when dealing with 100's of
thousands of messages, is a fair amount of disk space ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: