Re: The server lacks instrumentation functions

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: The server lacks instrumentation functions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sep 21, 2006, at 1:53 PM, Thomas Vatter wrote:
> When connection to the server with pgadmin3 there is a warning:
> "The server lacks instrumentation functions ..."
> There may be something wrong with my installation.
> The server is version 8.1.4, it is the version for sles9 downloaded as
> rpms from suse.

I don't know, but I'm sure someone on the pgAdmin (not pgsql-admin)
list could help. :)
--
Jim Nasby                                    jimn@enterprisedb.com

Jim Nasby                                    jimn@enterprisedb.com

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Possible bug in planner (or planner not enough wise in some cases)