Buildfarm coverage (was Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6)

> 1. Buildfarm doesn't yet have that many platforms on it.

It's not as bad as all that.  Our current list of supported platforms
(ie, things that got tested last time) is
AIXFree/Open/NetBSD    covered by buildfarmHPUX            used daily by moiIRIXLinux            covered by buildfarmOS
X           tested pretty often by moiSolaris            covered by buildfarmTru64UnixWareWindows/Cygwin        covered
bybuildfarm

With respect to hardware it's
x86            covered by buildfarmia64x86_64            covered by buildfarmARMAlphaMIPS            covered by
buildfarmm68kPA-RISC           used daily by moiPPC            tested pretty often by moiRS6000            isn't this
sameas PPC?S/390Sparc            covered by buildfarm

Considering that we have both 32- and 64-bit, little- and big-endian
hardware in there, most of the basic hardware gotchas are covered;
the only thing I think is at much risk is the spinlock assembler code,
which we change seldom.

Where the buildfarm falls down a bit is on the cross-product coverage.
But I think you're not going to get the cross product without a call for
port reports; there aren't that many people who are going to offer
dedicated time on every random platform there is.

It would be nice to get an Alpha into the buildfarm, and PPC too.