Re: Buildfarm coverage (was Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6)

Tom Lane wrote:
> Where the buildfarm falls down a bit is on the cross-product
> coverage. But I think you're not going to get the cross product
> without a call for port reports; there aren't that many people who
> are going to offer dedicated time on every random platform there is.

Once RC1 is out and the build farm has picked it up, we should start
filling out our little table with the build farm results and then look
for ways to fill the holes.  Does the build farm turn on all the
compiler options?  It really should.  I'm looking for

/configure --prefix=SOMEWHERE --enable-thread-safety --with-tcl \
--with-perl --with-python --with-krb5 --with-pam -with-openssl
make
make install
make check

--