Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [GENERAL] DbVisualizer and PG 7.3?

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [GENERAL] DbVisualizer and PG 7.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I'm not the one who is affected, one of my colleagues is developing the DB
visualizer in his spare time, but he's not using Postgres (he's Oracle dba).
I was just thinking he's application could be used with Postgres too, as it
is a Java app based on JDBC.
I will forward him this answer, see what he has to say :-)
For the null catalog issue I have no idea if it makes sense, but I can say
that a table can reference itself, this one makes perfect sense.
E.g.:

CREATE TABLE employees (
    empid bigint,
    boss bigint references employees(empid)